 Fun / 841
Re: Strange places to find a brick.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.fun
Date:
Wed, 21 Aug 2002 19:09:07 GMT

In lugnet.fun, David Kohrman writes:
I just returned from a trip to Denver that included a visit to Rocky Mountain
National Park.  There, high up on a scenic overlook I looked down to find a
1x2 black grill tile!  Definately is the oddest place I've ever found Lego.

Any one else have other similar stories?

David Kohrman

How about the strangest place we've *put* LEGO?  At my former place of
employment, I hid a few dozen DUPLO animals in the plants around the
building.  According to former co-workers, the animals were there long after
I had left - the people that cared for the plants would take the animals
out, dust them, and put them back!

Hmmm...  We're moving into a new corporate campus here soon.  I may have to
stock up on DUPLO animals!  <grin>

JohnG, GMLTC