 Fun / 838
Re: Strange places to find a brick.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.fun
Date:
Wed, 21 Aug 2002 03:23:35 GMT

Hey cool. Interesting.

When I flew to California to goto a Lugola Meeting. Dan Jassim met me at the
airport. We were talking and walking on the way out of the airport, and in
the street where the cabies pull up in front, there was a Red Duplo Block
with an eye design on it. We were surpised it hadn't been crushed in the
traffic.
Five minutes into Cali and I find Lego!