 Fun / 822
  Re: Just for fun, take a poll

(...) Seeing that you are a man of many talents, (well, and also cuz I know you've done it before!) removing it should be a cinch for you. Me, I voted for Timmy, the fig with the face only a mother could love! Maggie C. (...) (22 years ago, 12-Aug-02, to lugnet.fun)

  Re: Just for fun, take a poll

(...) Well, it is a cinch (any #11 blade will do!) -- I just don't want to do it to every Cam head I own. Plus, this custom fig *is* a space figure and I like the retro-future look of the microphone sometimes. I see Lady Blacktron as keeping a (...) (22 years ago, 12-Aug-02, to lugnet.fun)