 Fun / 81
  Practical Application for LEGO

This one isn't 'fun' in the 'fun' sense, more the 'off-beat' sense. :) When we moved into our new house, we noticed that the clothes dryer didn't work very well. We figured the exhaust pipe was full of lint. We were right. In this house, the exhaust (...) (24 years ago, 5-Aug-00, to lugnet.fun) !

  Re: Practical Application for LEGO

Steve Bliss <blisses@worldnet.att.net> writes: ... (...) ... I'd love to try that. I suspect my air pipe is darn near plugged solid, given how long the dryer takes to dry things. Unfortunately, I live on the 6th floor of a condo building, and the (...) (24 years ago, 5-Aug-00, to lugnet.fun)