 Fun / 809
  Re: Just for fun, take a poll

(...) Hmm.. let me put it this way: - If you don't care, DON'T TAKE THE POLL! ;-) - You don't know?? Isn't that why we're asking the question?! ;-) This isn't a quiz, I only asked "what do you think?" - Future polls? WHAT future polls? - None of the (...) (22 years ago, 9-Aug-02, to lugnet.fun)

  Re: Just for fun, take a poll

(...) Hey Cary, BTW, none of the above response was meant to be serious. I was just kidding around while avoiding your question. But now I'm afraid that my message might not have read as silly as I meant it.. Anyways, "Yes, Cary," I think your (...) (22 years ago, 9-Aug-02, to lugnet.fun)