 Fun / 794
    Re: The Sea Monkeys are Coming —Adrian Drake
   (...) Actually, after re-reading, it sounds like I'll be sorting while I walk down the stairs. I suppose it ought to read "moving my entire collection downstairs and then resorting it" Although pitching the whole lot into the basement and letting (...) (22 years ago, 25-Jul-02, to lugnet.fun)

        Re: The Sea Monkeys are Coming —Steve Bliss
     (...) I was wondering how the carpet was going to move and resort your collection... Steve (22 years ago, 25-Jul-02, to lugnet.fun)

         Re: The Sea Monkeys are Coming —Frank Filz
     (...) Well, you could use the bounce characteristics of LEGO on carpet in some kind of sorting scheme... Of course the original sentence suggested the carpet would take action to do the sorting - perhaps Adrian should do something about that upity (...) (22 years ago, 25-Jul-02, to lugnet.fun)

         Re: The Sea Monkeys are Coming —Adrian Drake
     (...) Damn grammar mistakes *shakes fist in the general direction of high school english teachers* I think if the carpet were sentient, it could help me with the sorting. That would be pretty cool. Unless it's really bitter about always being walked (...) (22 years ago, 25-Jul-02, to lugnet.fun)

        Re: The Sea Monkeys are Coming —Jonathan Mizner
   But with much better parts... Imagine a K8 pile made out of Lindsay's battleship :D (...) (22 years ago, 25-Jul-02, to lugnet.fun)