 Fun / 799
Re: The Sea Monkeys are Coming
Newsgroups:
lugnet.fun
Date:
Thu, 25 Jul 2002 20:45:45 GMT

But with much better parts...  Imagine a K8 pile made out of Lindsay's
battleship :D

In lugnet.fun, Adrian Drake writes:
In lugnet.space, Frank Filz writes:
Adrian Drake wrote:
The carpet goes into my basement this weekend, and then begins the long,
painful process of moving and resorting my entire 200K+ piece collection
down a flight of stairs.

This sentence just doesn't parse quite right, but immediately brings
visions of the resorting which could be necessary after the inevitable
"oops" while moving LEGO up or down stairs...

Actually, after re-reading, it sounds like I'll be sorting while I walk down
the stairs.  I suppose it ought to read "moving my entire collection
downstairs and then resorting it" Although pitching the whole lot into the
basement and letting the bricks fall as they may has a certain perverse
appeal.  It'd be like my own private K-8 in a pile at the base of the
stairs.  Whee!

Adrian