 Fun / 754
Re: MOC... "Pizza anyone?"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.fun
Date:
Wed, 22 May 2002 03:25:18 GMT

In lugnet.announce.moc, Melody Brown writes:
Well here's a little trick I created to take to our train show the other
week... of course it was in it's box and offered around to anyone who'd
'like a slice' ;)

Mmm .. pah! I love peetza pah!

Just a little fun :)... great to try at your next party... guaranteed to put
smiles on dials!

I think I might try bacon, eggs and toast lego for a surprise Saturday
breakfast sometime.

-Tom McD.
when replying, that's not William Shatner's hairpiece .. it's Spamcake!