 Fun / 752
Re: MOC... "Pizza anyone?"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.fun
Date:
Mon, 20 May 2002 13:12:19 GMT

In lugnet.announce.moc, Melody Brown writes:
Well here's a little trick I created to take to our train show the other
week... of course it was in it's box and offered around to anyone who'd
'like a slice' ;)

Just a little fun :)... great to try at your next party... guaranteed to put
smiles on dials!

Mel (kids... don't try eating this at home)

Mel,

How funny, how cute!

Thanks,

George