 Fun / 743
    Lego admits minifigs are better than Jack Stone figs! —Mark Papenfuss
   LOL, ok in the newest issue of Lego Magazine (May - June 2002) on page 34 they do a head-to-head comparison of Pepper and Jack Stone. And guess who wins.... Pepper!! YAY PEPPER!! Way to represent for all your fellow minifigs!! You go boy! You can (...) (22 years ago, 15-May-02, to lugnet.fun, lugnet.general)

        Re: Lego admits minifigs are better than Jack Stone figs! —Carter Lance
   (...) (22 years ago, 16-May-02, to lugnet.fun, lugnet.general)

        Re: Lego admits minifigs are better than Jack Stone figs! —Matt Hein
   (...) Ha ha ha!!! I was right all along! Seriously, though...why did Lego even bother to concieve the concept of Jack Stone? Was there any merit in attempting to create a so called "action hero" that nobody has ever heard of? I think not. Anyway, (...) (22 years ago, 16-May-02, to lugnet.fun, lugnet.general)

        Re: Lego admits minifigs are better than Jack Stone figs! —John P. Henderson
   (...) some reason, this thread/post/link triggered the heartiest laugh I have had all day. At first I think it was just the layout of the comparison, which is similar to so many other "fluff things" I have seen in mainstream magazines, only since (...) (22 years ago, 17-May-02, to lugnet.fun, lugnet.general)

        Re: Lego admits minifigs are better than Jack Stone figs! —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) It HAD to be satirical. In real life Jack Stone does not have any friends. Leastwise not among MY minifigs anyway. FUT ot.fun (22 years ago, 17-May-02, to lugnet.fun, lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.fun)