 Fun / 731
730  |  732
Subject:
Brickzone needs more Gallery Pics!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.announce, lugnet.fun, lugnet.build
Date:
Sun, 5 May 2002 09:39:40 GMT

G'day, Brickzone needs more pictures for the gallery!  I think we are only
half way there so far!  I know there are some great builders out there...
send your pictures!

I need more than 50 pictures (only one per person), so that once there is a
decent amount, we can add the voting system and rank the top 50!

For more details, read:
http://news.lugnet.com/loc/au/?n=8744
and
http://news.lugnet.com/loc/au/?n=8767

So far we have around 25 or so, (some still needing to be added).

Many thanks

Mel  (need.... more..... pictures)

www.brickzine.com/topgallery