 Fun / 730
Re: Request for new group .build.sci-fi
Newsgroups:
lugnet.fun, lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Fri, 3 May 2002 15:36:48 GMT

On Thu, 2 May 2002 16:31:50 GMT, "Jude Beaudin"
<shiningblade@rogers.com> wrote:

<g,d,r>

Jude

FUT: lugnet.admin.general

If that's not the right place either please change it.

This is a suggestion I've been thinking about, mostly since I want to
build MOC's from the 5th element (probably wont for a year or so but
nevertheless).

I suppose most SciFi building end up in lugnet.space today?

/Tobbe

http://www.arnesson.nu/lotek/