 Fun / 697
Re: Comic Strip - Insert LEGO for Star Trek
Newsgroups:
lugnet.fun
Date:
Sat, 16 Feb 2002 09:33:15 GMT

Aww man, looks like my dating chances have gone down one-hundred and ten
percent. [1]

http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=10500 [2]

Oh well,
At least I still have a chance...

--
Erin

[1] Well, technically I do have a g/f...though she doesn't know >:)

Doesn't know she's your g/f or that you still "play" with LEGO? .)

I think "comming out of the closet" just got a new meanning to me :))

[2] Actually, I hate Star Trek...I just think the ships are cool.

/Tobbe

http://www.arnesson.nu/lotek/