 Fun / 695
Re: Comic Strip - Insert LEGO for Star Trek
Newsgroups:
lugnet.fun
Date:
Sat, 16 Feb 2002 04:00:35 GMT

Aww man, looks like my dating chances have gone down one-hundred and ten
percent. [1]

http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=10500 [2]

Oh well,
At least I still have a chance...

--
Erin

[1] Well, technically I do have a g/f...though she doesn't know >:)
[2] Actually, I hate Star Trek...I just think the ships are cool.

In lugnet.fun, Aaron Dalan writes:
In lugnet.fun, Scott E. Sanburn writes:
To All,

I thought this was pretty close to what most of experienced at one time or
another. : )

2/15/2002
http://www.ucomics.com/closetohome/viewcl.htm

Scott S.
--

I was in the midst of a long lego Dark Age (my THIRD one) when I met the
woman who is presently my wife.  She complains that I showed no hint of