 Fun / 673
    Re: No more broken thumbnails! —Frank Filz
   (...) his (...) :-) I did try and float a pirate ship in the tub. I also played with a floating hull from an off-topic brand in the tub, I rigged up a motorized propellor (using parts from an on-topic brand...) using a Technic motor, a rigged up (...) (22 years ago, 19-Jan-02, to lugnet.fun)

        Re: No more broken thumbnails! —Maggie Cambron
   (...) :-) Nah... as Kevin W. has observed the bricks have those nasty pointy corners (although I don't think he was complaining!). But I will admit I regularly take an S@H catalog to bed with me. Maggie (22 years ago, 19-Jan-02, to lugnet.fun)