 Fun / 544
Re: BrikWars Forms
Newsgroups:
lugnet.fun, lugnet.gaming
Date:
Tue, 26 Jun 2001 20:09:55 GMT

Just in case anyone misses this...

FUT: lugnet.fun.gaming

In lugnet.fun, Wayne McCaul writes:
I created a couple of blank sheets for keeping track of units in BrikWars.
They're both based largely on the output created by Dave Eaton's Troop
Scorer utility.

One is for Troopers and the other is for Vehicles. Each sheet contains four
blocks for Troopers/Vehicles.

I put them in a PDF file you can find here (you'll need the Acrobat Reader
to view it):

http://www.geocities.com/legomaniac70/BrikWarsUnits.pdf

I've used the trooper form, but not the vehicle one yet. If you find either
is missing something or would do better in some other fashion, let me know.

I've added two boxes Number of This Unit and Number of the Unit Destroyed,
so you can create multiple, identical units on the same page in order to
keep the paperwork down to a minimum. (e.g. you've got 10 front line, cannon
fodder guys, all with gyros; you only need one section for all 10).

LMKWYT

Evil Wayne
"There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness."
http://www.geocities.com/legomaniac70