 Fun / 538
  Check This Out!!

I must be missing something, (in my wallet) This one takes the cake! (URL) (23 years ago, 15-Jun-01, to lugnet.fun)

  Re: Check This Out!!

(...) that set anyway? -Shiri (23 years ago, 15-Jun-01, to lugnet.fun)

  Re: Check This Out!!

(...) I've seen it before! (URL) one question though, Are the shields that these Castle minifigs are holdin’ available anywhere else? (URL) Sincerely, --==Richard==-- You can reach me @ Shroud_of_Kung_Fu@Hotmail.com . -Lego good, Canada great-® (23 years ago, 15-Jun-01, to lugnet.fun)

  Re: Check This Out!!

I've always tried to keep an open mind when it comes to purchasing Older sets I know I have done my share of spending more then they are really worth, even watching my tongue with these Hardcore Collectors.... I looked at the set and even scanned (...) (23 years ago, 15-Jun-01, to lugnet.fun)