 Fun / 541
Re: Check This Out!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.fun
Date:
Fri, 15 Jun 2001 17:18:00 GMT

I've always tried to keep an open mind when it comes to purchasing Older sets
I know I have done my share of spending more then they are really worth, even
watching my tongue with these Hardcore Collectors....

I looked at the set and even scanned through the instructions.  No offense to
the bidders but you got to be one !@#$%^*%^(insert your favorite phrase) to
spend that much on a set. I think I will go and build one with the pieces I
have considering they are mostly basic pieces.  I know I know, I'm gonna here
the,
" Well its having the set thats important." Honestly if that set is that
important I will scan the picts in make my own box and shrink wrap the pieces
and sell you the same set for 500 bucks... HAHAHAH

Wayne

(flame away) I'd love to hear about it.

In lugnet.fun, Richard Noeckel writes:
In lugnet.fun, Shiri Dori writes:
In lugnet.fun, John Hadd writes:
I must be missing something, (in my wallet) This one takes the cake!
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1604491201

I must be missing something in my head. Why/what the hell? $1,136? What is
that set anyway?

-Shiri

         I've seen it before!

                                  http://guide.lugnet.com/set/1592

Just one question though, Are the shields that these Castle minifigs are
holdin’ available anywhere else?

          Sincerely,
                          --==Richard==--

       You can reach me  @
Shroud_of_Kung_Fu@Hotmail.com

.                                                     -Lego good, Canada
great-®