 Fun / 511
    Re: commercial sculpting —Bryce McGlone
   Ken, Congratulations. Having your models in print is very cool. You website is excellent! I have a question though; If you ramble around in Building.Mecha why don’t you post more often? I’m sure that I speak for all the mechers when I say that we (...) (23 years ago, 10-May-01, to lugnet.fun)

        Re: commercial sculpting —Ken Takeuchi
   (...) Thanks! I heard that the models are now displayed in the showroom of the headquarter office. (I haven't confirmed yet though.) If true it's so fascinating! (...) Yeah, I know what you mean. There are mainly two reasons. 1. English is still a (...) (23 years ago, 11-May-01, to lugnet.fun)