 Fun / 355
Re: White House for sale? The Lego version of course!!!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.fun
Date:
Tue, 30 Jan 2001 03:52:51 GMT

In lugnet.general, Mark & Milissa Millére writes:
Hey all,

I found out today that the Lego Outlet in Potomac Mills is selling their
Lego White House! No kidding. :-)

I always knew that during the Clinton era, the White House was for sale...
but this is the era of "w" ... "meet the new boss, same as the old boss", I
guess. :-)

Those who are interested may call "The Store" at 703-490-1335 and ask for
Buffy! I put in an offer, how about it guys & gals.  Anybody up to the
challenge?  This would really, really help Buffy make her month! :-)

Well, if I had somewhere to PUT it, maybe. What rights do you get with the
purchase? Can you display it anywhere public? Say Lego(r) made it? Or can
you just keep it in your basement?

Seriously, I don't have room for this, but I have seen it in person and it's
neat. I'd take it over Darth Vader any day.

++Lar