 Fun / 345
    Anybody Else Guilty of This? —Tom Reed
   Hi All, I just wondered if anyone else gets carried away with their legos sets and does some tampering for amusement! I hope this doesn't seem unpatriotic! It was just a lark! I thought some of you might enjoy it! Check out this site: (URL) sorry (...) (23 years ago, 19-Jan-01, to lugnet.fun)

        Re: Anybody Else Guilty of This? —Peter White
     (...) Very amusing ! Unpatriotic ? Only the French designer could be offended. Maybe someone should design a Statue of Liberty mecha, with a torch/club to keep away unwanted vessels. pete.w (23 years ago, 19-Jan-01, to lugnet.fun)

        Re: Anybody Else Guilty of This? —Aaron West
   (...) This proves that those master builder sets are just too big to ignore. Tom probably found himself passing by it frequently, felt the weight of its stare, and had a little too much free brain-matter when the thought struck him. Odd yes. Fun (...) (23 years ago, 23-Jan-01, to lugnet.fun)