 Fun / 346
Re: Anybody Else Guilty of This?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.fun
Date:
Fri, 19 Jan 2001 22:48:30 GMT

In lugnet.fun, Tom Reed writes:
Hi All,
I just wondered if anyone else gets carried away with their legos sets and
does some tampering for amusement!  I hope this doesn't seem unpatriotic!
It was just a lark!  I thought some of you might enjoy it!  Check out this site:

http://community.webtv.net/TDReed/liberty

I'm sorry the pics aren't the best, but my technology and skill are limited!

Very amusing ! Unpatriotic ? Only the French designer could be offended.

Maybe someone should design a Statue of Liberty mecha, with a torch/club to
keep away unwanted vessels.

pete.w