 Fun / 343
    Re: LEGO website bug report: Invalid forward apostrophe character —Eric Kingsley
   (...) God help us get through the next 4 years. I am seriously thinking of starting a web site dedicated to "The GW incoherent sentance of the day". I don't know how many of you get Comedy Central but my wife and I watch "The Daily Show with Jon (...) (23 years ago, 17-Jan-01, to lugnet.fun)

        Re: LEGO website bug report: Invalid forward apostrophe character —Eric Kingsley
   Sorry this should have been directed to .off-topic.fun not .fun please direct any responses accordingly. Eric K. (...) with (...) (23 years ago, 17-Jan-01, to lugnet.fun, lugnet.off-topic.fun)