 Fun / 343
Re: LEGO website bug report: Invalid forward apostrophe character
Newsgroups:
lugnet.fun
Date:
Wed, 17 Jan 2001 18:32:34 GMT

In lugnet.lego.direct, Jason J. Railton writes:
In lugnet.lego.direct, Jason J. Railton writes:
Anyway, the spostrophe should come after the s:
We need LEGO parents' help.

In lugnet.lego.direct, Larry Pieniazek writes:
This is correct grammar but looks wrong to some people.
++Lar

Ah, but not for much longer.  It's all down to education, and thanks to your
new president you'll soon have 'the best educated Americans in the world'.

God help us get through the next 4 years.  I am seriously thinking of starting
a web site dedicated to "The GW incoherent sentance of the day".  I don't know
how many of you get Comedy Central but my wife and I watch "The Daily Show with
Jon Stewart" all the time and it is amazing how easy it is for them to find GW
saying something that either doesn't make sense or is just plain dumb.

Who knows he might be the smartest guy in the world but he sure can't put 2
words together.

Eric Kingsley