 Fun / 307
Re: Yes, I know it's multi-colored!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town, lugnet.fun
Date:
Sat, 9 Dec 2000 00:35:43 GMT

In lugnet.town, Shiri Dori writes:
Hey guys,

This is the only picture I have left from a house I built back in 1997-8:

And yes, I know it's multi-colored... ;-) the fact that I got each of the
rooms in one sole color was quite a feat back then.
It remains my biggest MOC to date, built on four 16x32 baseplates (yes,
pretty small, I know). At some point there was also a pool in the yard,
or... something.

Features include:
* pulley elevator (in the background)
* bathroom (in the black room; center of the pic)
* the house opened with three hinge points, so that it could be positioned
in quite a few ways. Pretty accessible.
* dinning room, living room, three bedrooms (slightly bleak and empty, oh
well), "computer" room, open-roof porch.
* sliding door to the yard (used the 4565 train slider pieces)

I think that was it. I had more pictures but unfortunately this is the only
one I scanned. I lost the others sometime. I'll probably find them 40-odd
years from now. ;-)

LMKWYT!
-Shiri

Oh, now that IS COOL!  It reminds me of something out of the old Ray
Bradbury F' 451 movie from the 1960s.  Love the color divided rooms.  Not to
offend but it looks like the residence for those Time Cruiser characters
from 'bout the same time!  Every now and again I build a house or something
for my kids out of "their LEGO", and that is a lot of fun.  I am only
allowed to do this when they ask, otherwise I have to let them build by
themselves...
Back to work!
Aaron :o)