 Town / 1750
Re: Yes, I know it's multi-colored!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town, lugnet.fun
Date:
Tue, 7 Nov 2000 13:14:55 GMT

In lugnet.town, Jude Beaudin writes:
It is pretty good, but is it cable ready? Are there schools nearby? Why does
the computer have sonar?

Ehhh.... ummmm.... uhhhhh..... ;-)

The computer has sonar coz the dad is a secret agent! There.

Seriously, I like the toilet. After all, what is a castle without a throne?
;-)

LOL...

But do you not need a wall between the bathroom and the dining room?

Weee-eelll... I did think about it. But any other way made the bathroom
inaccessible, since the ceiling was not removable. I tried to use hinges to
make the floor lift, but the ceiling was too heavy and too weak. It broke
off whenever I tried to lift it. Experience from this house made me think
about ceiling-lifting, and my next considerable MOC (almost two years
later!) had every part lift up. It was also two-plate thick, for strength.

How did
you design the elevator?

That one took awhile. Eventually I realized that having the moving part of
the elevator had to be smaller than the space in the shaft... (hope I'm
using the right term here) .... so the "moving part" was 5x5 while the shaft
space was 6x6. The "moving part" had a divers' 2x2 tile with lifting ring
<part:2376>, and was connected to a pulley at the top of the elevator.

What do minifigs use for toilet paper?

Good question, which I'm not gonna answer. ;-) Tiles would hurt!!

-Shiri