 Fun / 263
262  |  264
Subject:
Timmy!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build.minifigs, lugnet.fun, lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 15 Nov 2000 17:57:45 GMT

I was wondering if it was still possible to get Timmies? I have something I
want to do that sort or requires a Timmy or two, but I have a feeling that
they are no longer available.

I have none, having only recently come back to Legos. In fact, I didn't even
know they were prevalent and hated for so long.

BTW - I'll just expose more ignorance right now - What does MOC stand for?
I'm guessing My Own Creation, but I'm not sure.

Thanks

Evil Wayne
"There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness."

http://www.geocities.com/legomaniac70