 Fun / 262
Re: Lugnet Memberships turn One
Newsgroups:
lugnet.fun
Date:
Tue, 14 Nov 2000 21:26:44 GMT

In lugnet.general, Shiri Dori writes:
In lugnet.general, Mike Rayhawk writes:
Oh, and I just signed up.  I hope I get lucky number 666.

Heehee - then you'll get to say you are one with the BURP! ;-)

Which raises another point - the fights that'll go on when people are trying to
get member numbers like 4558, 6067, etc.... ;-) 'course that's still awhile off

A ways off, but, we're doing pretty good for only a couple years.  Almost
Nov. 18.(not official b'day, I know)
;-)

-Shiri
XFUT lugnet.fun