 Fun / 254
Re: Found at the Fibblesnork Random Set Name Generator today...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.fun
Date:
Tue, 14 Nov 2000 02:40:28 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In lugnet.fun, Bradley Dale writes:
In lugnet.fun, Aaron West writes:
Interesting...

How do I go to that site?  It sounds very entertaining.

Never mind, I found it.  Here are my favourites:

Pony Ambush
Pretty Log Chief
Giant Barnacle Sundaes
Riptide Bathroom
Weapons Time Bathroom
Love 'n Lullabies Spy Bedroom
Pony Transmitting Defender
Rolling Acres Twin-Winged Family Room
Love 'n Lullabies Dragster
Sand Storm Paradise
Pretty Wishes Ambush
Crisis Point Bathroom
Paramedic Command Playhouse
Particle Fire Stables
Pony Lab

Basically anything pony/bathroom + high action is funniest.