 Fun / 252
Re: Found at the Fibblesnork Random Set Name Generator today...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.fun
Date:
Tue, 14 Nov 2000 02:06:36 GMT

In lugnet.fun, Aaron West writes:
Interesting...

Multi-Core Bandit Cutter:  Torture and information extracting in the Old West.
Ice Bathroom:  Typical of Northern England's Castle's
Hidden Command Arcade:  Where Timmy's control the world!
Pretty Wishes Loading Rig:  For those especially manly truckers.
Metro Fighter:  When Police work is REALLY tough.
Manual Lord:  Best if I say nothing...
Cargo Transmitting Beach:  Four boxes to beam up, Mr. Scot.
Outback Lookout:  Set this watch tower up really far from your fortress.
Rocket Barracuda:  Almost sounds cool, hope it is not a deep fishing set!
Boat:  This was randomly generated, honest!
Whirl & Wheel Train:  Next stop, Barf Bucket Bathroom!

What can you generate?
Play Well :o)
Aaron

How do I go to that site?  It sounds very entertaining.