 Fun / 200
  LEGO poem

Well, it had to happen sometime, I guess ;-) ...writing about whatever comes to mind, obviously LEGO comes to mind!! Haven't named it yet - LMK if you have any suggestions! ----- At the tip of my fingers Lay other worlds, and It’s up to me to Create (...) (24 years ago, 24-Oct-00, to lugnet.fun) !

  Re: LEGO poem

Block City from "A Child’s Garden of Verses" by Robert Louis Stevenson What are you able to build with your blocks? Castles and palaces, temples and docks. Rain may keep raining, and others go roam, But I can be happy and building at home. Let the (...) (24 years ago, 24-Oct-00, to lugnet.fun)

  Re: LEGO poem

(...) Good job. I really like the reference to town in regards to police and fire stations. ;-) But let's face it Shiri, you don't need to wonder where you are gonna go with the bricks, we all know you are not famous for your Space creations <grin, (...) (24 years ago, 24-Oct-00, to lugnet.fun)