 Fun / 202
Re: LEGO poem
Newsgroups:
lugnet.fun
Date:
Tue, 24 Oct 2000 10:15:50 GMT

In lugnet.fun, Shiri Dori writes:
Well, it had to happen sometime, I guess ;-) ...writing about whatever comes
to mind, obviously LEGO comes to mind!!

Haven't named it yet - LMK if you have any suggestions!

-----

At the tip of my fingers
Lay other worlds, and
It’s up to me to
Create them.
A gallant knight rushing
To save the palace,
A spaceship with brave
Pioneers, or maybe their
Moon colony.

Then I build a city
That has houses and stores,
Not just police and fire stations.
Pirates plundering majick islands,
Or peasant houses, poor and desolate.
One blow, and they fall,
Never to return.
I rustle my fingers through
The plastic bricks,
Wondering where they’ll
Take me today.

----

LMKWYT!
-Shiri

Good job. I really like the reference to town in regards to police and fire
stations. ;-) But let's face it Shiri, you don't need to wonder where you are
gonna go with the bricks, we all know you are not famous for your Space
creations <grin, duck, and run>. Keep writing and building. :-)

Jude