 Fun / 158
Re: Bizzarre "Playing Tip" on eToys...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.fun
Date:
Fri, 29 Sep 2000 19:14:25 GMT

In lugnet.fun, Tobias Möller writes:
I would take one of my ugliest minifigs (A UFO guy) and try it on him first.

BTW, does ABS corrode? I thought only metals corroded.

--Tobias

I can see a whole army of Jar-Jars frozen in salt or sugar crystals.

The salt shouldn't harm the ABS.  Plastic is one of the most resilient of man's
creations.  That and the Twinkie.  Besides, I can't see the web site risking
complaints by giving a 'tip' that destroyed the toy.

"But they learned something didn't they?"

"Yeah, never trust your web site."

Sean
I was thinking of doing a Captain America minific and freezing him in rock
crystal.