 Fun / 153
Re: Bizzarre "Playing Tip" on eToys...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.fun
Date:
Fri, 29 Sep 2000 04:36:46 GMT

http://www.etoys.com/prod/toy/53285201

Maybe this finally proves that I'm a complete wimp as far as minifig sacrifice
(or possible sacrifice(there's no way no how I would try this)).  Considering
that salt can be some pretty corrosive stuff under the right circumstances I'm
going to file this under the same heading as melting g.i. joes.  Destroying or
even risking the destruction of a toy (especially LEGO) is something that I
just couldnt bring myself to do.  Maybe its a bizarre freudian type thing who
knows.

Adam