 Fun / 1478
Re: OT (was Questions about fan involvement with TLC)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.fun
Date:
Mon, 17 Apr 2006 04:20:13 GMT

In lugnet.fun, Chris Magno wrote:

   I see no problems here, Janey think I rock, Mike thinks im right, Calum calls me with questions about a leaking hot water tank....

   “...should the water be draining on the floor” CT

I think that’s a misquote.

But you can use...

“Should the pilot light door be covered in burn marks?” CT

Calum