 Fun / 1477
Re: OT (was Questions about fan involvement with TLC)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.fun
Date:
Mon, 17 Apr 2006 02:59:12 GMT

In lugnet.fun, Michael Huffman wrote:
   In lugnet.general, C. L. GunningCook wrote:

Snipped most of Chris’ melodrama

Janey “Red Brick” 1. Which of course, is one of the reasons I think he rocks.

Sorry, Janey... I didn’t know what I would be starting by agreeing with Chris...

--Mike.

NO need to be sorry. Mike, you were right the first time.

I see no problems here, Janey think I rock, Mike thinks im right, Calum calls me with questions about a leaking hot water tank....

See, all is good with the world.

Chris

“...Chris is right.” MH

“..I think he rocks.“JRB

“...should the water be draining on the floor” CT