 Fun / 1459
Re: Frozen sort of Caption Contest
Newsgroups:
lugnet.fun
Date:
Sat, 24 Dec 2005 00:40:49 GMT

In lugnet.fun, Suzanne Rich Green wrote:
In lugnet.announce, Matthew J. Chiles wrote:
[pic]
Hey, think up a good caption for this pic I took in the freezing fog a couple
days ago.  The best I hear by December 25th will get a prize - this guy
mailed to them (as soon as the snow melts and I can find him again).¬

Good luck!¬

-Matt :)

Hey Matt, it looks like he/she has an icepick in their right hand, but what's in
their left? ...or is it better we don't know?

-Suz

Hi Suz-

Just some Binoculars in the left hand... nothing too exciting.

p.s. I love the "Ice Planet" and "wind spitting" caps!!!

Yeah, there are several really good ones - It is going to be tough to decide so
I may need to have my wife and kids help judge.

It is not too late to get your entry in!  And the guy is still buried in the
slow outside, but we are in a thaw process...  Winner will be annoucened Monday
the 26th, so get those entries in by the end of the day Christmas!

BTW, I should mention one other caption I got by email from Scott DeWolf:

"And I thought they smelled bad...on the outside."

-Matt :)