 Fun / 1445
Re: Frozen sort of Caption Contest
Newsgroups:
lugnet.fun
Date:
Wed, 21 Dec 2005 10:18:31 GMT

In lugnet.fun, Timothy Gould wrote:

This entry is intended as a metaphorical representation of the cold
exclusion of :e: from the warm, embracing community. Please remember to be
nice people.

Tim

Dear all,

Sorry to reply to my own post but it has been brought to my attention that
this caption didn't come across quite as I intended. It is not meant to be a
direct attack on Eric but more a comment/attack on the whole situation.

Eric, I'm sorry if it came across as an attack on you specifically. It
honestly wasn't my attention.

Tim

Good morning Tim, no harm done.

When I read it I was inspired to make my own entry.

Really I thought it was kind of you to point out, even metaphorically, some of
the trouble I have with other Lego fans.

Still thank you for the clarification. I in no way felt you slighted me at all.
Thank you to whom ever contacted you with such a concern or advice that it may
have been unwise or unkind or what have you.

Thanks.