 Fun / 1457
    Re: Frozen sort of Caption Contest Suzanne Rich Green
   In lugnet.announce, Matthew J. Chiles wrote: [pic] (...) Hey Matt, it looks like he/she has an icepick in their right hand, but what's in their left? ...or is it better we don't know? -Suz p.s. I love the "Ice Planet" and "wind spitting" caps!!! (19 years ago, 23-Dec-05, to lugnet.fun)

        Re: Frozen sort of Caption Contest —Matthew J. Chiles
   (...) Hi Suz- Just some Binoculars in the left hand... nothing too exciting. (...) Yeah, there are several really good ones - It is going to be tough to decide so I may need to have my wife and kids help judge. It is not too late to get your entry (...) (19 years ago, 24-Dec-05, to lugnet.fun)