 Fun / 144
  Seven Continents of LEGO

Hello all, Just the other day in one of my more productive moments at work I came up with an IDEA. What if you had to pick one Large LEGO set to represent each continent? Even better would be if LEGO ran a promotion and sold them as a collecter's (...) (24 years ago, 24-Sep-00, to lugnet.fun)

  Re: Seven Continents of LEGO

(...) I agree with all of them except South America and Australia. I would take 5986 Amazon Ancient Ruins for South America and 6490 Amazon Crossing for Australia. (24 years ago, 24-Sep-00, to lugnet.fun)

  Re: Seven Continents of LEGO

(...) with (...) not (...) I (...) Hello Mark, You know, I pondered over these very sets for Australia and South America! They are excellent choices and both represent each continent well, but with a different flavor. Thank you for your thoughts! (...) (24 years ago, 25-Sep-00, to lugnet.fun)