 Fun / 1376
  The truth about the LEGO Ambassador Program

Psst! I've found out the LEGO Ambassador Program as a smokescreen only. The real aim is helping OGEL to get reign of the AFOL world. See this original copy of the program's logo: (URL) Oh no! Be careful! René FUT lugnet.fun (19 years ago, 3-Feb-05, to lugnet.fun, lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: The truth about the LEGO Ambassador Program

(...) I'm surprised and appalled: Are the ambassadors really supposed to wear those silly hats?!! -NB (19 years ago, 3-Feb-05, to lugnet.fun, FTX)

  Re: The truth about the LEGO Ambassador Program

(...) lol René- You are a card [1] and you should be dealt with! Hoping the joke translates, JOHN [1] (URL) See definition #7> (19 years ago, 3-Feb-05, to lugnet.fun, FTX)

  Re: The truth about the LEGO Ambassador Program

Thanks for the laugh, René. Peace and humour, Professor Whateverly (URL) (19 years ago, 3-Feb-05, to lugnet.fun, FTX)

  Re: The truth about the LEGO Ambassador Program

(...) Hey, why would the grumpy Ogel make them wear those silly hats anyway? I've never seen him laugh.... Thanks for sharing, Legoswami Samarth (19 years ago, 3-Feb-05, to lugnet.fun, FTX)