 Fun / 1371
Re: I'll deserve coal next year!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.fun
Date:
Thu, 23 Dec 2004 19:02:48 GMT

In lugnet.general, Patrick S. O'Donnell wrote:

* I recommend penne or macaroni for this. Something hollow. Spaghetti just
doesn't work as well...

Richie,

Great idea with the pasta and empty Lego boxes!  I'll have to try that next year
- back to being a pain as I can't keep getting Laurette jewelry.

Penne does work VERY well for this.  It's not so funny when, as an AFOL, someone
does this to you with a non-Lego gift, however.  Two Christmases ago my
then-girlfriend did that to me; she found a box that was JUST the right
dimensions for Lego, and along with the shirt, put several ziploc bags full of
penne.  I was completely fooled until I opened it.

I didn't break up with her over it, but I should have known right then that it
would never work...

Peter