 Fun / 1163
    3 nw posters, LPC and Top 10 updates —Terry Prosper
   Hi everybody! Ok, so I have a good news and a bad news for you all. The good news is, there will be a new feature in the Humor! section at (URL) very soon. The bad news is, I'll be on the operating table tuesday morning, so if I don't get it done (...) (21 years ago, 12-Sep-03, to lugnet.fun, lugnet.announce, lugnet.general)

        Re: 3 nw posters, LPC and Top 10 updates —Bruce Hietbrink
     (...) This is one of my favorites so far. Very cool. I hope all goes well with the surgery. Bruce (21 years ago, 12-Sep-03, to lugnet.fun)

         Re: 3 nw posters, LPC and Top 10 updates —Terry Prosper
     (...) Thanks and thanks! All should go smooth, it's very minor, yet since I'v enever been hospitalized before, even less operated, I am nervous. But thank you for your concern. When can we axpect your next poster Bruce? ;-) Terry (21 years ago, 12-Sep-03, to lugnet.fun)

        Re: 3 nw posters, LPC and Top 10 updates —Terry Prosper
   (...) Unfortunately, the scripts for the new feature to work proprely need testing. We feel it's better to delay it a couple of days to be sure it will run smoothly, but the biggest part is done. Some fine-tuning and it'll be ready soon. Terry (21 years ago, 15-Sep-03, to lugnet.fun)