 Fun / 1165
Re: 3 nw posters, LPC and Top 10 updates
Newsgroups:
lugnet.fun
Date:
Fri, 12 Sep 2003 22:02:53 GMT

In lugnet.fun, Bruce Hietbrink wrote:
In lugnet.fun, Terry Prosper wrote:

Pirates of the Caribean
http://www.rotule.qc.ca/posters/showposter.cgi?piratesotc

Hey Terry,

This is one of my favorites so far.  Very cool.

I hope all goes well with the surgery.

Bruce

Thanks and thanks!  All should go smooth, it's very minor, yet since I'v enever
been hospitalized before, even less operated, I am nervous.  But thank you for
your concern.

When can we axpect your next poster Bruce?  ;-)

Terry