 Fun / 1140
  Top 10 update

I've finally updated ther Top 10 list! Top 10 pick-up lines in the minifig world: (URL) was long before I updated because there weren't enough submissions for a while. The best ones all came recently. Anyway, the new Top 10 is: Personnal ads found (...) (21 years ago, 10-Sep-03, to lugnet.fun)

  Re: Top 10 update

(...) I've also updated the LEGO Picture Captioning. This time, I've used a picture that circulated here some time ago. It's a courtesy of Travis Kunce who kindly accepted I use it. You can see the current LEGO Picture Captioning here (URL) of (...) (21 years ago, 11-Sep-03, to lugnet.fun)