 Fun / 1116
Re: Lego Treasure Hunt
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.fun, lugnet.gaming
Date:
Tue, 2 Sep 2003 16:41:01 GMT

In lugnet.general, Tobbe Arnesson wrote:
In lugnet.pirates, Jonathan Mizner wrote: • [snip]
To bad we can't track him down and praise him to the sky and then request a
sequel!

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view.php?id=101890

Got lots of good reviews(as it should).

Best