 General / 42966
Re: Lego Treasure Hunt
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.fun, lugnet.gaming
Date:
Wed, 3 Sep 2003 12:03:52 GMT

In lugnet.general, David Goeb wrote:
In lugnet.general, Tobbe Arnesson wrote:
In lugnet.pirates, Jonathan Mizner wrote: [snip]
To bad we can't track him down and praise him to the sky and then request a
sequel!

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view.php?id=101890

Got lots of good reviews(as it should).

Here's the page about Martin.

http://www.newgrounds.com/gold/profile/template.php3?id=462085

But be warned about his other two LEGO works with "Dave" cause they contain bad
language and sex references that make the Bricktestament pale... Still, I found
them somewhat amusing despite their immaturity.

--
Best regards,
/Tobbe