 Fun / *223 (-5)
  Cats and lego ppl...

Hello. I have never posted in this section b4, but i have a funny story. Last nite I was working on a battle of good and bad space guys and i had a white w/ green visor lego dude (good guy) sitting on the floor waiting to be put somewhere.My new (...) (24 years ago, 12-Aug-00, to lugnet.fun)

  Minifig Lab Yields: Coneheads

I was mixing minifigs in my multi-theme bucket, and a crystal ball said "put me on a head!" So I did. If you look through the refracting ball just right, you see a Conehead! Simply viewed straight on, the top stud is stretched 3 times higher. Adjust (...) (24 years ago, 12-Aug-00, to lugnet.fun)

  Re: edy lego art

"Alan Gerber" <foofoogood@hotmail....ed_e-mail> wrote in message news:Fz54DK.DL1@lugnet.com... (...) speeds. That is some reckless driving if you ask me ;-) -Frank (24 years ago, 11-Aug-00, to lugnet.fun)

  Re: edy lego art

(...) This is really cool. I really like how the cars all run at different speeds. Alan (24 years ago, 11-Aug-00, to lugnet.fun)

  edy lego art

Have a look at (URL) size of this animated GIF is about 250KBytes. eddy (24 years ago, 11-Aug-00, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.fun) !

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact