 Fun / *1668 (-5)
  Menorah set at Solomon pond mall

I went to the Lego Store in Solomon pond mall this past weekend, & got a few sets, & with my purchase of over $75, got a FRE pick a brick cup i got to fill. anyways, at the counter, the employees had used some of the pieces from their PAB linup to (...) (21 years ago, 27-Nov-03, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.build.sculpture, lugnet.fun.holiday)

  Re: The badgers have driven me insane...

Tim Courtney's utterance expressed in news:HotHB2.1FuL@lugnet.com: (...) | lars gjerløw jørgensen | lgj[at]jyde[dot]dk | | N55 43.184 E12 32.405 | www.lgj.dk | oz2lgj | "there's an infinite number of monkeys outside who want to talk to us about this (...) (21 years ago, 25-Nov-03, to lugnet.build.sculpture, lugnet.technic, lugnet.fun)

  Re: The badgers have driven me insane...

(...) Alright, which one of you emailed this link somewhere? I am getting 100 times as many hits on just the movie as I am on the page that the movie's on, but I'm not getting anything on my referral reports. It's threatening my bandwidth limit, and (...) (21 years ago, 24-Nov-03, to lugnet.build.sculpture, lugnet.technic, lugnet.fun)

"Adrian Drake" <adrian@brickfrenzy.com> wrote in message news:Hos9t9.oH5@lugnet.com... (...) mushroom (...) Great stuff!! LOL Rob (21 years ago, 24-Nov-03, to lugnet.build.sculpture, lugnet.technic, lugnet.fun)

  Re: The badgers have driven me insane...

(...) I knew the Badgersong already but thought I should be safe by just looking at your MOC and not following the link, but what happens when one opens the video? I think I see a snake! A snake! ROFL! (and for the record, one who already is can't (...) (21 years ago, 24-Nov-03, to lugnet.build.sculpture, lugnet.technic, lugnet.fun)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact