 Fun / *1588 (-20)
  Re: Computer case (of Lego)

(...) I have an idea where you could show the completed work. I was watching TechTV's "The Screen Savers" the other day and they were showing the finalists to their case mod contest. (URL) Granted, it's a bit too late to enter but a thought to (...) (21 years ago, 23-Sep-03, to lugnet.fun, lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: Computer case (of Lego)

Great case! I plan on building one soon. Nothing special, but I want it to be small. Rob "Xanthra47" <jmantor@nycap.rr.com> wrote in message news:HLJ1o6.1GJv@lugnet.com... (...) would (...) (21 years ago, 23-Sep-03, to lugnet.fun, lugnet.general)

  lego tattoo

(URL) just got this on saturday. -tk (21 years ago, 22-Sep-03, to lugnet.people, lugnet.general, lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.fun, lugnet.space, FTX) !

  Re: Computer case (of Lego)

Sure. Here's a couple of pics of it sitting on our dinning room table : Deep Links : (URL) was actually hoping to bring the mid-tower LAN Gaming Rig that I'm working on, but it wasn't ready so I slapped this one together around my shuttle XPC. (...) (21 years ago, 20-Sep-03, to lugnet.fun, lugnet.general)

  Re: Computer case (of Lego)

I was there and don't recall ever seeing it. If I had noticed it I would have definitely taken pics! Do you have any you'd like to share? I'm getting ready to (maybe" build a Lego PC using an ITX mobo. Rob "Xanthra47" <jmantor@nycap.rr.com> wrote in (...) (21 years ago, 19-Sep-03, to lugnet.fun, lugnet.general)

  Re: Computer case (of Lego)

The one I brought to Brickfest this year was solid black : ) I guess no one noticed it though, no one took pictures of it or even commented on it : ( Oh, well... I did have fun dragging it to a LAN parties at night and it actually survived several (...) (21 years ago, 19-Sep-03, to lugnet.fun, lugnet.general)

  Re: Computer case (of Lego)

(...) That's actually one of the best LEGO-cases so far. /Tobbe (21 years ago, 19-Sep-03, to lugnet.fun, lugnet.general)

  Re: Computer case (of Lego)

(...) You want monochromatic (well, almost)? Try this one: (URL) James Wilson Dallas TX (21 years ago, 19-Sep-03, to lugnet.fun, lugnet.general)

  Re: Computer case (of Lego)

(...) Probably because most of the people who build these things are computer geeks first, lego geeks second, so they don't have a large brick collection, and have to make do with what they have. Adrian (21 years ago, 19-Sep-03, to lugnet.fun, lugnet.general)

  Re: Computer case (of Lego)

(...) I'm curious why they never go monochromatic. Perhaps not as recognizable as LEGO? Like the little house on top though! (21 years ago, 19-Sep-03, to lugnet.fun, lugnet.general)

  Computer case (of Lego)

I found this on the net: (URL) have been such ones before, this is just one more. BR S (21 years ago, 19-Sep-03, to lugnet.fun, lugnet.general)

  Re: Lego Brick Tattoo (or I finally did it)

(...) its not mandatory, but it does help. ;) Chris (21 years ago, 17-Sep-03, to lugnet.fun)

  Blockhead.

NOW I get it! (URL) Took me three years to figure that one out :) Best regards, /Tobbe (URL) (remove SPAM when e-mailing) (21 years ago, 16-Sep-03, to lugnet.fun)

  Re: Lego Brick Tattoo (or I finally did it)

Congratulations! I think I'll have to change my name into Chris before I get one... (21 years ago, 16-Sep-03, to lugnet.fun)

  Re: 3 nw posters, LPC and Top 10 updates

(...) Unfortunately, the scripts for the new feature to work proprely need testing. We feel it's better to delay it a couple of days to be sure it will run smoothly, but the biggest part is done. Some fine-tuning and it'll be ready soon. Terry (21 years ago, 15-Sep-03, to lugnet.fun)

  Re: Lego Brick Tattoo (or I finally did it)

(...) Gotta be like the king. :-) (...) Eh, well, if I did that, there'd be a very distinct line where the hair ends. Ask anyone who knows me; I'm a damned gorilla. :-) -Chris (21 years ago, 15-Sep-03, to lugnet.fun)

  Re: Lego Brick Tattoo (or I finally did it)

(...) I disagree. I think it'll be like finding an old brick under the couch cushions, covered in fuzz & lint. Kind of icky, but slowly fading into cool, every time. Classic, baby. -nk (21 years ago, 15-Sep-03, to lugnet.fun)

  Re: Lego Brick Tattoo (or I finally did it)

(...) I opted for the Wolfpack coat-of-arms. The artist used my natural color for the wolf itself, black for most of the background, and then framed the shield in blue (which he decided would look more metallic than the red border of the actual (...) (21 years ago, 15-Sep-03, to lugnet.fun, FTX)

  Re: Lego Brick Tattoo (or I finally did it)

(...) Welcome to the "club" As a side note, you might spend the first few years shaving your upper arm, cause the thought of hair growing out the lego brick is silly. Then the feeling passes it looks good. I was told that you should put extra SFP (...) (21 years ago, 15-Sep-03, to lugnet.fun)

  Re: Lego Brick Tattoo

(...) That'd be sweet, but remember, they're somewhat permanent. :-) (...) Like my dad says "I remember a time when getting a tattoo was rebelling against the norm." It could be argued that that's changed a bit over the years. (URL) (21 years ago, 15-Sep-03, to lugnet.fun, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact